- Steven Johnson, President, UPMC Susquehanna
- Alyssa Burgess, Workforce Development Coordinator, Washington Association for Community Health
- Lisa Anne Davis, Director, Pennsylvania Office of Rural Health
- Sarice Greenstein, Assistant Director for Training and Development, Penn Center for Community Health Workers
- Micah Gursky, Rural Health Clinic Administrator and Director of Business Development & Physician Relations, St. Luke’s Miners Rural Health Clinics
- This event has passed.
Health-Care Workforce Pipelines, Apprenticeships, and Community Health Worker Models
May 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 12:30 pm EDT
This assembly will be an examination of rural workforce demand and supply, talent recruitment, a medical assistant apprenticeship model in Washington state, and community health worker models. Leaders and staff from health systems, clinics, workforce training and funding programs, and educational institutions are encouraged to register and participate in this learning and networking opportunity.