Join us in Cleveland or virtually for outside-the-beltway conversations about policies affecting lower-income communities across the United States. Policy Summit is valuable for community-focused practitioners, policymakers, elected officials, researchers, funders, bankers, and students.
- Discuss timely topics that affect low- to moderate-income individuals and underserved communities.
- Access research and best practices related to workforce and economic development, small businesses, and other topics key to racial and economic inclusion.
- Learn how to design and implement strategies for impact.
- Build new and strengthen existing relationships.
There are two different options for you to experience the Summit.
- In-person: You’ll have access to the opening keynote, 4 plenaries, and 12 breakout sessions; continental breakfasts and lunches; an evening reception; and the opportunity to network and explore Cleveland.
- Virtual: Watch the opening keynote and 4 plenaries on your device.
Prices range from $0-$300
In-person (Save $50 by registering before March 31)
- Student: $100
- Nonprofit: $250
- For profit: $300
- Student: $0
- Nonprofit: $50
- For profit: $100
This is a hybrid event with in-person and virtual attendance options.