- Raphael Bostic, President, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Kelly Burton, Executive Director, Black Innovation Alliance
- Nicole Childers, Executive Producer, Marketplace Morning Report (moderator)
- Charles Evans, President, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Patrick Harker, President, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Victor Hwang, Founder and CEO, Right to Start
- Robert Kaplan, President, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Neel Kashkari, President, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Monika Mantilla, President and CEO, Altura Capital
- This event has passed.
Racism and the Economy: Focus on Entrepreneurship
June 2 @ 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm EDT
The sixth installment of the Racism and the Economy event series focuses on the impact of racism on entrepreneurs of color. The session will examine solutions that challenge persistent disparities and explore the potential for entrepreneurship to serve as one pathway to transform economic outcomes for communities of color and the broader economy.
Robert E. Weems Jr., Willard W. Garvey Distinguished Professor of Business History, Wichita State University